Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-16-2007, 05:59 AM #1levent Guest
WiKID Strong Authentication System 3.0.7
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication.
Support for Turkish was added to the two-factor authentication token client. Current language support in jWiKID-3.0.7.jar includes French, Belgian, Indonesian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, and Chinese.
URL: WiKID Commercial Open Source Two-Factor Authentication — WiKID Strong Authentication
- By mahesh.komuravelli in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:13 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:00 PM
- By simon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 12:52 AM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 05:16 AM