Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-13-2010, 05:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
JavATE: The domain driven design framework
JavATE, the Java Application Tiered Engine is a set of Java libraries that enables application development inspired by domain driven design.
It gives you standard interfaces and implementations for the domain driven design building blocks so you can focus on your strategic design instead of reinventing the wheel of the building blocks each time.
On the project site you will find details and a basic and advanced tutorial.
Major new features of 0.5.1 includes:
- Entity Groups
- Property availability and writability
- Resettable commands
- Lazy entities and collections
A brief description of these new features can be found here
- By rob in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM
- By thelinuxguy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:14 PM
- By Bettypeng in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:21 AM
- By Bettypeng in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:40 AM