Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-04-2007, 09:08 PM #1levent Guest
Visual Paradigm for UML Community Edition 6.1
Visual Paradigm for UML is a powerful, easy-to-use UML modelling and CASE tool. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams, reverse source code to UML models, generate source code from UML diagrams, and much more. It features the latest UML support (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.), incremental round-trip engineering, instant reverse for Java, C++, Dot NET exe/dll, XML, XML Schema, and CORBA IDL, Rational Rose support, Microsoft Visio integration, and report and HTML/PDF documentation generators.
This release added branch and tag capability to the VP Teamwork Server with Subversion and CVS repository integration. This allows different modeling projects to be run in parallel while keeping the release quality project stable in the trunk. A User Interface Designer was introduced for creating screen mock-ups in the early stages of a software development project. Usability of the Sequence Diagram was increased. There were also a number of enhancements for various other features.
URL: UML CASE Tools - Free for Learning UML, Cost-Effective for Business Solutions
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:46 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:17 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:52 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:43 PM