Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SDE for Eclipse 4.1
- 08-04-2007, 07:47 PM #1levent Guest
SDE for Eclipse 4.1
SDE for Eclipse is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with Eclipse IDE. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.) in Eclipse, reverse source code (Java, C++, XML, XML Schema, CORBA IDL, etc.) to UML models, and generate Java source from UML diagrams. It features the latest UML notation support, a Rational Rose importer, an XMI importer, Microsoft Visio integration, HTML/PDF documentation generators, and plug-in and template support.
This release added branch and tag capability to the VP Teamwork Server with Subversion and CVS repository integration. This allows different modeling projects to be run in parallel while keeping the release quality project stable in the trunk. A User Interface Designer was introduced for creating screen mock-ups in the early stages of a software development project. Usability of the Sequence Diagram was increased. There were also a number of enhancements for various other features.
URL: Eclipse UML Plug-in - SDE for Eclipse
- By sireesha in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
- By XiaoXiao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
- By bikeboardsurf in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:56 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:49 AM