Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MaintainJ 1.2.2 Released
- 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
MaintainJ 1.2.2 Released
MaintainJ, an Eclipse plug-in, generates sequence and class diagrams for a use case, helping the users to quickly understand a complex Java applications.
MaintainJ is a cool tool when you are trying understand a complex Java application in a short time. MaintainJ logs runtime method execution sequence to a file and uses that trace file to render sequence and class diagrams.
The following features make MaintainJ a unique and useful tool for Java developers:
- Generated Diagrams--Runtime sequence and class diagrams for a given use case are generated on demand in a few minutes; no need to prepare and update UML diagrams.
- Source Untouched--The application code is not changed in anyway; application is rebuilt using AspectJ compiler to capture the method execution sequence at runtime.
- Collapsible Calls--Method calls in sequence diagram are collapsible. One can easily explore a complex sequence diagram by collapsing and expanding calls as necessary.
- Focused Diagrams--Only application classes in specified packages are shown in diagrams. All repeat calls occurring in a loop and recursive calls are removed from sequence diagrams.
- Runtime Diagrams--All classes shown in the diagrams are concrete runtime classes.
- Eclipse Integratio--Double clicking a call or class opens matching method or class in Eclipse.
- Outline View--Outline views in both diagrams make navigating a complex diagram easier.
Check the flash demos to get a quick overview of the product.
- By servasoft in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
- By Jimmy Zhang in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
- By vglass in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
- By dele in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 04:29 AM
- By derrickD in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:46 AM