Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Safe and SafeDesktop 2.2.6
- 08-01-2007, 05:28 PM #1levent Guest
Safe and SafeDesktop 2.2.6
The idea behind Safe is that a user need not remember all her login names and passwords. Instead, the user utilizes her cell phone to store sensitive data in an encrypted way. Only one root password is required to be remembered to get access to the data. The cell phone in question needs to support J2ME applications. SafeDesktop is a cross-platform desktop application that provides the same features as Safe, and has a mechanism to keep the data synchronized between the two.
An IPv6 problem has been fixed (no exception will be thrown when the machine uses IPv6). Exception handling has been improved (error messages provide hints as to what went wrong). A minor bug has been fixed (mainly how and when Alerts are shown).
URL: Safe and SafeDesktop
- By samson in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:32 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:49 AM