Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: FITpro for Eclipse 0.5
- 08-01-2007, 04:26 PM #1levent Guest
FITpro for Eclipse 0.5
FITpro for Eclipse will allow easier creation of FIT tests and fixtures, more flexible test execution, and refactoring of tests and fixtures. This will result in improved productivity, reduced rework, and improved usability of Fit.
Requirements that double as tests can be created in the WYSWIG HTML editor. New tests based on existing fixtures can be created quickly with the test template tool. Ordered suites of tests can be created and executed to check real world scenarios. Fit tests, folders of tests, and test suites can be executed within Eclipse. Fit tests can be linked to fixtures. Result totals can be viewed in the Eclipse console after Fit test execution, and reports on Fit test, folder, and suite executions can be viewed.
URL: SourceForge.net: FITpro - Fit IDE Integration
- By sireesha in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
- By XiaoXiao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:49 AM