Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open Blue Lab 1.3.2
- 08-01-2007, 04:22 PM #1levent Guest
Open Blue Lab 1.3.2
Open Blue Lab is a modular ERP, built on a plugin architecture. Each business domain (such as Groupware, Financial, HCM, PLM, or SCM) is separated into subdomains which are implemented through plugins. This architecture permits you to choose only the components that suit your needs. Each plugin is certified Zero Code, configurable through a GUI, and may be adapted through the UML models provided.
Previously, the generation to UML2 used a default profile. Now the profile corresponding to the model is automatically generated. The UML2 generation is now complete. Moreover, two new features were added. First, the generation of HTML documentation now integrates the generation of diagrams. Second, a feature to validate an OBL file was added. This validation verifies that all references can be reachable.
URL: OpenBlueLab - ERP open source
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:37 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:36 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:57 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:02 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:08 AM