Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Nuxeo EP 5.1.0.RC3
- 07-31-2007, 06:45 PM #1levent Guest
Nuxeo EP 5.1.0.RC3
Nuxeo EP (Enterprise Platform) is the server-side, Java EE-based part of the Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management platform. It provides a framework and set of components to address document management and collaboration needs, including metadata/taxonomies, versioning, lifecyle management, workflow, relations, searching, reporting, transformation, auditing, and retention. Its flexible extension system, based on OSGi, allows developers to quickly configure and extend the platform by creating new components. Its default Web user interface, based on the JSF standard, uses AJAX to create a pleasant user experience. It can also be accessed by a rich client interface through the use of Web services, for instance using the Eclipse-based Nuxeo RCP rich client platform.
The platform can now be deployed on several servers safely. A RESTful API has been added. Content can now be imported and exported using an XML format. A new URL scheme has been implemented.
URL: Nuxeo: open source ECM project based on modern Java EE standards
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:20 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:01 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:24 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 05:15 PM