Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MagicDraw UML 14.0 EAP beta 1
- 07-31-2007, 06:41 PM #1levent Guest
MagicDraw UML 14.0 EAP beta 1
MagicDraw is a visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support. It is designed for business analysts, software analysts, programmers, QA engineers, and documentation writers. This dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. It provides a code engineering mechanism (with full round-trip support for J2EE, C#, C++, CORBA IDL programming languages, .NET, XML Schema, WSDL), as well as database schema modeling, DDL generation, and reverse engineering facilities.
This release is focused on major improvements in C++ code engineering and reports. It includes a new report engine with a new user interface to help create reports more easily.
URL: UML 2 diagramming, OO software modeling, Source code engineering Tool MagicDraw UML from No Magic
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:09 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:11 AM