Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jPersist 2 rc 2.3
- 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM #1levent Guest
jPersist 2 rc 2.3
jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational database persistence API that manages to avoid the need for configuration and annotation; mapping is automatic. It uses JDBC, and can work with any relational database and any type of connection resource. It uses information obtained from the database to handle mapping between the database and Java objects, so mapping configuration is not needed, and annotation is not needed. In fact, there is no configuration needed at all.
catalogPattern and schemaPattern were moved along with setMetaDataLimits to DatabaseManager and Database. catalogPattern and schemaPattern were added to databases.xml. More metadata information was added by loading ResultSetMetaData from a 1 = 0 query. SQL statements were fixed by adding checks for isAutoGenerated, isReadOnly, and isSearchable. A database handler was added so the last generated ID can be accessed. Handling of setGeneratedKeys was moved to the outer block. Additional metadata was added to support automatically generated keys in databases without JDBC support for retrieving generated IDs.
URL: Software Sensation Inc. - jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL - Memory Structures Library
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:15 PM