Compass 1.2 M1
Compass is a first class open source Java Search Engine Framework, enabling the power of Search Engine semantics to your application stack decoratively. Built on top of the amazing Lucene Search Engine, Compass integrates seamlessly to popular development frameworks like Hibernate and Spring. It provides search capability to your application data model and synchronizes changes with the datasource. With Compass: write less code, find data quicker.
This is the third milestone release of version 1.1, major features include:
- Support for Lucene 2.1: Compass now supports Lucene 2.1. Main feature enabled by this is lockless commits.
- Better Glasshfish integration: Improved Glassfish JTA integration (thanks to Julian Klappenbach)
- Improved performance: Better performance when Compass stores internal information in the index.
- Omit norms support: Lucene support for omit norms is now easily configured within Compass different mappings.
- Bug Fixes: Several bug fixes and minor improvements as described in the changelog.
URL: Compass - Compass : Java Search Engine Framework