Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sanaware Java Docking 1.2
- 07-30-2007, 04:38 PM #1levent Guest
Sanaware Java Docking 1.2
The Sanaware Java Docking library allows developers to easily manage dynamic dragging of Swing components. Static applications can be turned into flexible environments that users can tune to their needs and preferences. The library provides all the necessary components, ranging from simple draggable buttons in toolbars all the way to multiple floating frames in complex layouts.
The dockable windows can be minimized, maximized, and externalized. There are multiple possibilities to show a dragged window: a little screen shot, a transparent rectangle, a label, or a transparent window.
URL: Sanaware Java Docking
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:09 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:46 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:16 AM