Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dependency Analyzer 1.0.3-rc0
- 07-30-2007, 04:34 PM #1levent Guest
Dependency Analyzer 1.0.3-rc0
Dependency Analyzer is a utility for graphically visualizing Maven2 artifact dependency graphs. It is using Maven embedder for resolving dependencies, and based the Java Universal Network/Graph Framework (Jung) for creating and visualizing the dependency graph. The Spring rich client is used for building the GUI.
This release remembers previously opened pom details. It can show where the dependency comes from as a tool-tip on a link. It can show the path(s) from the main artifact to a dependency. A print command has been added. Using variables is supported. File drag and drop support has been added.
URL: Dependency Analyzer - About
- By abiieez in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:36 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM