Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.4.5
- 07-30-2007, 05:33 PM #1levent Guest
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
booleanOperator was added to dynamically change the boolean logic operators AND or OR. The server-wide free index size was increased to 100GB. The Filter class was exposed for customization. CommaSemicolonAnalyzer was added for the Keywords type. An ignored minimum wildcard word length was fixed, and was introduced in 1.4.1. jQuery is used to view the indexing log.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM