Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Docbkx Maven Plugin 2.0.6
- 07-29-2007, 06:00 PM #1levent Guest
Docbkx Maven Plugin 2.0.6
The Docbkx Maven Plugin allows you to generate different types of output from DocBook sources. Its main advantage over many other types of DocBook XSL based tools is that you don't need to install the tool or any of the other required tools at all to get it to work. As long as you have Maven 2 installed on your system, you're basically done.
Support for Eclipse help files was added.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
- By goldhouse in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:54 PM
- By simon in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 12:01 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:28 PM