Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-04-2009, 09:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Netrifex 1.0: Rapid Web Service Enablement for Java Apps
Netrifex Instantly Adds Web Services to Existing Java SE and Java EE Applications, Enabling Rapid and Low Cost Deployment of Web Services Across the Enterprise
Proxisoft today announced the release of Netrifex 1.0.
Netrifex adds web services to existing Java applications using a point-and-click browser interface. The product enables users to:
* Create web service APIs in a fraction of the time and cost required by traditional programming methods.
* Add SOAP and REST services to applications without modifying their code.
* Start, stop, add, modify, and delete web services without shutting down or disrupting production applications.
* Create and administer web services through a simple point-and-click user interface. Common use-cases require no programming.
* Generate web service interfaces automatically for applications built from common frameworks such as Apache Struts.
* Implement stateful web services that are aware of user sessions and other types of application state.
* Web-service-enable applications without source code (e.g., third party products, libraries). Netrifex does not need to read or re-compile source code.
Netrifex adds web services to stand-alone Java programs and applications running in Java EE containers. Netrifex works with Java 1.4.2 and higher. Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X operating systems are supported. Supported containers include Apache Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic Server. WebSphere, JBoss and others will be added soon.
Download Netrifex with a 30-day trial license from the Proxisoft web site.
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By JL4 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:17 PM
- By khookguy in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:53 AM
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:54 PM