Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iReport 3.6.1 Released!
- 11-03-2009, 02:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
iReport 3.6.1 Released!
iReport Release 3.6.1
October 28, 2009
iReport is the free, open source report designer for JasperReports, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. Use iReport to create very complex layouts containing charts, images, subreports, crosstabs and much more. Access your data through JDBC, TableModels, JavaBeans, XML, Hibernate, CSV, and custom sources. Then publish your reports as PDF, RTF, XML, XLS, CSV, HTML, XHTML, text, DOCX, or OpenOffice.
The iReport Team is pleased to announce the new iReport release: 3.6.1.
iReport is available as standalone application and as NetBeans plugin for NetBeans IDE 6.5.x and later. This version includes several improvements and bug fixes.
New features and changes:
* XLS (Excel) datasource
* OpenDocument Spreadsheet exporter (ODS)
* XLSX exporter
* New TrueType font management
* Moved to the NetBeans platform 6.5.1
* Full support for JasperReports 3.6.1
* Added the SubreportOpenerProvider interface to plug custom subreport opening logic
* New font combo box on the text toolbar
* New command line option (-N) to disable the use of a network
* Wizard to import TrueType Fonts
* Wizard to create JasperReports font extensions
* Improved JasperReports properties internal management
* Support for horizontal filling of the List components (printOrder property)
* Support for the new isSummaryWithPageHeaderAndFooter property in the report properties
* Several bug fixes
iReport is available on SourceForge and JasperForge.org
- By zfqjava in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2009, 04:59 AM
- By jfileupload in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2009, 06:04 AM
- By darkman97i in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:48 AM
- By servasoft in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:59 AM
- By Jimmy Zhang in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:48 PM