Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-26-2007, 08:26 PM #1levent Guest
YourKit Java Profiler 7.0-build2064
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
Old and new snapshot times/count as well as time/count differences are visible in the CPU snapshot diff. An "Average time" column was added to J2EE views. The profiler agent can now be bound to particular IP address. Thread name updates via Thread.setName() are reflected in the results. A "Stop search for profiled applications" option was added to the connection window. Bugs with incorrect invocation counts in J2EE views under certain circumstances were fixed.
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM