Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-11-2007, 09:54 PM #1levent Guest
Linux Bluetooth Remote Control 0.4
Linux Bluetooth Remote Control (LBRC) is a remote control program that allows a Linux computer to be controlled by a J2ME device via Bluetooth. It is divided into a server part that runs on the computer and reacts to input events and a client part that runs on the J2ME device. The J2ME client sends the device's keycodes, which are translated to keystrokes, mouse movements, mouse clicks, or other input events on the controlled computer.
A GUI for configuration of profiles and general options. The client for the mobile (J2ME) was reworked, and localisation was added to the computer part. On the computer part, BlueZ Controls to change visibility were added. Additional modules apart from Keyboard/Mouse were added: DBUS (control applications), execute commands, and an MPlayer module.
URL: Linux Bluetooth Remote Control (LBRC)
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2007, 10:40 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:35 PM
- By toncoolx in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 04:50 AM
- By mathias in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:48 AM