Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: pulse 1.2.33
- 07-26-2007, 09:08 PM #1levent Guest
Pulse is an automated build (or continuous integration) server designed to work with you to ensure the integrity of your code. Pulse regularly checks your source code out from your SCM, builds your projects, and notifies you of the results. Key features include simple setup and administration using a full-featured Web UI, adapability to existing environments, distributed building, personal builds (test using Pulse before committing), and individual developer dashboards and notification preferences.
This is a stable build in the 1.2 series. Changes include a more powerful build result querying function in the remote API, improved feedback around recipe execution, the ability to configure the amount of context captured for the xcodebuild post-processor, improved transfer of artifacts from agents to the master, and minor bugfixes.
URL: pulse automated build server
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:03 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:21 AM