Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: XINS 2.1-alpha2
- 07-26-2007, 08:02 PM #1levent Guest
XINS is a technology used to define, create, and invoke remote APIs. XINS is specification-oriented. When API specifications are written (in XML), XINS will transform them to HTML-based documentation and Java code for both the client-side and the server-side. The communication is based on HTTP. XINS competes with the complex SOAP technology. Main design goals include simplicity, scalability, and testability. XINS is not only a specification technology, but also an application development framework. It offers transaction logging, unique log documentation, and active code generation.
It is now possible to start APIs using 'java -jar <api name>.war' even if XINS is not installed. It is possible to accept or deny requests based on the calling convention used together with the ACL. The internal Servlet container can accept multiple requests at the same time. The generated build.xml is now much smaller. This release also includes various improvements in the generated OpenDocument format.
URL: XINS - Open Source Web Services Framework
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:49 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:52 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:40 AM