Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JGame 2.1
- 05-11-2007, 05:24 PM #1levent Guest
JGame is a small 2D game engine that runs on any Java 1.2+ platform. It provides a very high-level framework, enabling "classic" type arcade games to be developed with a minimum of code and effort. It is based on sprites with automatic animation and collision detection, and a tile-based background with easy sprite-tile interaction facilities. JGame games can be run as both applications and applets, and can be scaled to any resolution or run full-screen.
This version sports a host of bugfixes and minor improvements; only highlights are listed here. The engine initialization sequence was changed. The paths used for media and table files are now relative to package. Tile pre-draw was implemented, subdividing tile drawing work due to scrolling more evenly. A concurrency bug that sometimes caused glitches when scrolling was fixed. A debug bounding box drawing bug was fixed.
URL: JGame Home
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:39 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:14 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:18 AM