Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-27-2009, 12:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
I'm happy to announce the second Beta release of (www) JClientPages (org)
With JClientPages you can:
- write java code in your pages and execute it in the browser
- invoke java methods on html events (e.g. onclick="myJavaMethod()")
- access and modify page DOM with a simple Java API
- enrich your client-side scripts with your favourite java (.jar) third party libraries
And you don't need new browser plug-ins (only jre installed)!!!
Last edited by luigid; 09-27-2009 at 12:43 PM.