Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-04-2009, 12:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Kharkov, Ukraine
- Rep Power
Abacus Formula Compiler 1.3.0 released
Abacus Formula Compiler (AFC) allows integrating calculations defined in spreadsheets into Java applications.
AFC compiles Excel or OpenOffice.org spreadsheet files into Java classes on the fly.
The release 1.3.0 adds support for logging of intermediate cell values during computation. It also contains minor improvements and bugfixes. Please see full details here:
Release Notes - Abacus Formula Compiler for Java
- By rbs100 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:57 PM
- By gamilah in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2008, 01:32 AM
- By esh21 in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:27 PM
- By lemon3 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:24 PM
- By yuchuang in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:00 PM