Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-23-2009, 07:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Selenium Inspector - an open source library for simplifying automated testing for Web
TeamDev is happy to announce the release of Selenium Inspector, an open source library for simplifying automated testing for Web applications. Selenium Inspector is built on top of the popular Selenium testing framework, and enhances its abilities for component-oriented testing, and simplifies testing of any HTML-based applications as well.
Selenium Inspector API allows to create testing solutions for variety of HTML rendering frameworks like JSF component libraries, Spring MVC, Struts, etc. Now web developers can create object-oriented testing APIs for any Web UI library. The Java API for inspecting OpenFaces components is already included.
With Selenium Inspector you'll get the following advantages:
* Ability to check actual view of an element style instead of what is declared in CSS but may not be actually applied.
* Specialized higher-level Java API which simplifies inspection not just on primitive elements, but on compound HTML tags, such as ‹table›,‹ul›, etc.
* A wide set of assertion methods for checking actual values of attributes and styles of HTML elements as well as evaluating actual results of client side expressions.
* Selenium Inspector is easy to customize and extend.
* And its free!
Please visit Seleniuminspector.org site for more details
About TeamDev Ltd.:
TeamDev is a software development company, which specializes in Java TM development for the Web, Enterprise, and Java-native integration.
- By SSam Varghese in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:24 PM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
- By Romu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:18 PM
- By reena in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:57 PM
- By Albert in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 05:51 AM