Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: pulse 1.2.32
- 07-20-2007, 09:59 PM #1
Pulse is an automated build (or continuous integration) server designed to work with you to ensure the integrity of your code. Pulse regularly checks your source code out from your SCM, builds your projects, and notifies you of the results. Key features include simple setup and administration using a full-featured Web UI, adapability to existing environments, distributed building, personal builds (test using Pulse before committing), and individual developer dashboards and notification preferences.
Changes include more robust handling of communication problems with Perforce, better synchronisation of agent state after unexpected master or agent reboots, the ability to configure the agent ping interval, and minor bugfixes.
URL: pulse automated build server
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:03 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:21 AM