Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-08-2009, 02:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Could someone help me to solve this problem...
As you can all see I am new in Java. I have a task which needs to be completed by Friday. Could someone help me please to solve this problem and have a solution as well.
This is only for my gain to learn Java, and does not envolve any academic gains at all.
Your help is masivele appreciated!!!
========= Domain problem scenario ===========
Task: Given input file A, translate the content to produce output file B
File A: Consists of multiple lines of data whereby each line is of form
Output file B, should consists of one line per shape and should be formatted as follows.
Shape[TRIANGLE], Points[[[3.0,3.0], [5.0, 8.0], [8.0,4.0]]], Area[9.0]
This should be supporting 4 shape types: Circle, Square, Triangle, Rectangle.
This should demonstrate OO principle and use Factory design patten and Unit tests.
Note: Input File A has these cartisean coordinates which have to be read;
t: 3,3; 5,8; 7,4
s:-1,-6; -1,-3; 2, -3; -2, -6
c: -4, -3; -2,-1
r:-1,1;4,1; -5; -1,-5
- By alrebatsd in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:35 PM
- By mansoorhacker in forum Forum GuidesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:29 PM
- By rahul_capricorn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:17 PM
- By kyo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:22 PM
- By mansoorhacker in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2008, 08:15 AM