Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Zimbra Collaboration Suite 4.5.6
- 07-20-2007, 08:55 PM #1
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 4.5.6
Zimbra is a server and client technology for next-generation enterprise messaging and collaboration (email, group calendar, contacts, etc). It features a browser-based AJAX client with search, shared calendar, and mail that is integrated with contacts and calendar, and support for Outlook, iCal, Mail.app, contacts, and offline mode. Administrators benefit from online move, back-up, and recovery of individual or groups of mailboxes, compatibility with existing LDAP directories., native hierarchical storage management and clustering, Web services integration with existing enterprise applications, and integrated anti-spam and anti-virus.
Support for an automated MySQL database corruption check that will send a notification to the admin. Spam training has been enhanced by allowing programmatic scanning of folders without requiring a password. Admins can get backup and restore complete notifications sent via email. .Doc and .pdf files open correctly in Zimbra Web Client. iSync will not duplicate the calendar, and iSync Connector works correctly with Mac OS X 10.4.10. Servers automatically start after a ZCS upgrade. Web-based cross-mailbox discovery is available for the optional Zimbra Archiving and Discovery module.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:57 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:56 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:38 PM