Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-02-2009, 03:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Melbourne, AU
- Rep Power
New Javadoc Doclet - Markdown-Doclet (GPL2)
Markdown-Doclet is a replacement for the standard Sun Java Doclet which allows developers to use Markdown syntax (which is friendly and human readable) in their Javadoc comments rather than embedding unreadable HTML.
Another advantage of Markdown is that the syntax allows for HTML to be passed through, allowing the Markdown doclet to be applied to any existing codebase which may contain HTML Javadoc comments.
The doclet also writes a more modern stylesheet for more attractive Javadocs and includes a patched version of UMLGraph which calls the Markdown Doclet instead of the Sun standard doclet.
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 24Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:59 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 11:06 PM
- By javarishi in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2008, 08:41 AM
- By christina in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2007, 05:46 PM