Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Stable Build: Eclipse 3.3M6
- 04-02-2007, 02:27 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Rep Power
Stable Build: Eclipse 3.3M6
Eclipse 3.3 M6 has been released.
- Eclipse now runs on Vista (Windows Presentation Foundation or the WPF).
- SWT is now exploiting more of the native features of the Vista platform.
- Improved min/max workflow
- Help will now display a series of links called breadcrumbs at the top of each document that appears in the table of contents, allowing for easier navigation and more contextual information
- Categorised help search
- Jetty-based implementation of the OSGi HTTP service added to the Platform SDK along with the bundles that provide JSP and extension registry support
- PDE now supports plug-in refactoring by providing the ability to rename a plug-in ID and update all references to it in downstream plug-ins
- PDE also provides three templates (Interactive, Browser, Extensible) for creating custom splash screens, complete with code, images and XML mark-up
New & Noteworthy
Eclipse 3.3 M6 News
Last edited by JavaForums; 04-02-2007 at 03:22 PM. Reason: wanted to modify
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:28 PM
- By cbklp in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:03 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:12 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:13 PM