Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ha-jdbc 2.0
- 07-17-2007, 05:40 PM #1
HA-JDBC is a JDBC driver implementation that provides light-weight, transparent clustering capabilities to groups of homogeneous JDBC- accessed databases.
This release adds complete support for JDBC 4.0. Also new is support for sequences and identity columns, proper support for SQL locator-implemented large objects, database meta-data caching, JGroups channel multiplexing, improved failure handling, and improved distributable behavior.
URL: HA-JDBC: High-Availability JDBC
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:17 AM
- By siwa in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2007, 07:31 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
- By Eric in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:00 PM