Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open-xchange 2007-07-16
- 07-17-2007, 06:04 PM #1
Open-Xchange Server is a messaging and collaboration solution that combines common free software packages, open standards, and Web services. It is available as a proprietary software and as a community supported open-source software package. It works with a broad array of browsers, PDAs, and rich clients. Innovative connectors, called "OXtenders", enhance customer flexibility by using open standard APIs to integrate existing IT infrastructures or extend capabilities to mobile devices, fax servers, back-up utilities, email archiving tools, and Samba administration tools.
Open-Xchange Express Edition provides a complete email and collaboration solution in one package including email, calendaring, contacts, task lists, document management, bookmarks, a knowledge base, a collaboration portal, an AJAX frontend, Microsoft Outlook connectivity, and an administration module. The server can be integrated with a Web server like Apache and provides a complete servlet engine based on AJP. Existing mail servers (SMTP/IMAP) are supported. An API and several interfaces (WebDAV/XML, JSON) are included and can be used to enhance OXExpress.
URL: Open-Xchange : Community Area
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:58 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:35 AM