Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Database Bean Generator 2.1.2
- 07-15-2007, 04:46 PM #1
Database Bean Generator 2.1.2
Generator is a command line application to facilitate the construction of small applications that need some database objects. It isn't a replacement for complex object persistence solutions, like hibernate or TopLink, but it covers a different target: the little Java Web applications that don't use sophisticated persistence options. Generator invocation is simple: just type java -jar generator.jar -xml, where the config file is an XML config file with the definitions to connect to the database and generate the bean classes. You can also use the Ant task.
Support for the H2 database was added. Support for raw code in the utils classes was added.
URL: Generator -
- 07-17-2007, 12:48 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:55 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:03 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:58 PM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:43 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:36 PM