Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Library Finder 1.2
- 07-15-2007, 04:43 PM #1
Library Finder 1.2
Library Finder is a utility for finding Java library files (.jar/.zip) for any class or file name pattern. It's a troubleshooting tool for ClassNotFoundException or NoClassDefFoundError. It also helps in setting up an IntelliJ project or workspace by identifying libraries used by a set of Java source files. It can add library files to an IntelliJ classpath. It supports wildcards and regular expressions for file name patterns. It can also be used through a command line interface.
Command line support was added. Search results are displayed in alphabetical order. Multiple library files can be added to an IntelliJ classpath. Multiple library files can be copied as a classpath to the clipboard with its platform dependent classpath separator.
URL: libraryfinder - Google Code
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2007, 06:03 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:58 AM