Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-14-2007, 09:30 PM #1
Bitgate Server Software Environment 0.4.1
Bitgate Server Software Environment aims to build a multi-protocol environment in which server protocol handlers can be eventually loaded and unloaded on the fly using a center console or controller Web page. It aims to have 99.9% uptime, and have high-availability (Java 6) compliance. It is written in Java 5, and relies completely on Java's I/O functionality to provide non-blocking support for both SSL and non-SSL sockets (transparently). All configuration is done via XML files, as this is easier to maintain. It includes a minimal demonstration HTTP server.
The HTTP service has been rewritten. The service code is now a lot more stable, and has some rewritten logic to indicate read/write ready messages to and from running Service objects. More memory management functionality and extra Buffer functionality have been added.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 09:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:07 AM