Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio 2.1.0
- 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM #1
Talend Open Studio 2.1.0
Talend Open Studio is an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. Talend Open Studio can perform jobs that range from datawarehouse feeding to database synchronization, as well as file format transformations. Its graphical interface is made with Eclipse RCP, and data related scripts are generated in Perl. The application was designed to be extended with components written by users.
SCD for MySQL and Oracle, MySQL connection sharing, interval matching, archive extraction, XML output with dynamic data grouping, CSV output, SSH, Sybase bulk load, Microsoft SQL bulk load, GPG decryption, RSS feed reader, Firebird connector, manual prepared statements for MySQL and Oracle, and a simple row and column filter were added for Perl generation. SQLite, Ingres, MS Access, XSLT, fuzzy matching, SugarCRM connector, XSD and DTD validators, CSV output, CRC calculation, file copy/move/deletion, Salesforce connector, XML RPC, RSS, and MOM were added for Java generation.
URL: Talend - provider of open source data integration software
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM