Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lucene Image REtrieval 0.5.4
- 07-11-2007, 03:54 PM #1
Lucene Image REtrieval 0.5.4
The LIRE (Lucene Image REtrieval) library provides a simple way to create a Lucene index of image features for content-based image retrieval (CBIR), which allows searching for similar images. The used features are taken from the MPEG-7 standard: ScalableColor, ColorLayout, and EdgeHistogram. Furthermore, methods for searching the index are provided.
An issue where the scalable color descriptor (color histogram) was not compliant to the MPEG-7 standard was fixed. The color only search was changed to use the color layout descriptor and a bug in the edge histogram descriptor was hunted down. The LireDemo GUI application has also been updated: A new function for creating image mosaics has been introduced and the indexing of digital photos is now faster than ever as only the EXIF thumbnails - if available - are used instead of the whole image.
URL: SemanticMetadata.net » Lire
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
- By yuvaraj23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:20 PM
- By archanajathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
- By peiceonly in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:47 AM