Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: XINS 2.1-alpha1
- 07-11-2007, 03:52 PM #1
XINS is a technology used to define, create, and invoke remote APIs. XINS is specification-oriented. When API specifications are written (in XML), XINS will transform them to HTML-based documentation and Java code for both the client-side and the server-side. The communication is based on HTTP. XINS competes with the complex SOAP technology. Main design goals include simplicity, scalability, and testability. XINS is not only a specification technology, but also an application development framework. It offers transaction logging, unique log documentation, and active code generation.
A new target has been added to execute code coverage with EMMA. If no environment is specified, the test form is generated with a text field for the location of the API. The specdocs have been improved with favicon, meta information, better CSS, and XHTML. This release also includes many bugfixes and small improvements.
URL: XINS - Open Source Web Services Framework
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:26 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:40 AM