Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-13-2009, 11:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Install4j - bundling a static JRE 1.6 problem
I make installer for my java application with install4j, bundling a static JRE 1.6.
I run the installation and when preparing the install4j wizard was finished (before starting wizard), it shows the next error:
The Java(TM) VM could not be started. Please restart the installation. You may use the parameter "/manual" to download or manually select a different VM.
What is the problem?:confused:
- By hendrix79 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:19 PM
- By calicocal in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-10-2008, 12:31 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
- By paul in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:05 AM
- By fernando in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:25 PM