Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Enterprise Sign On Engine 0.3
- 07-10-2007, 09:43 AM #1
Enterprise Sign On Engine 0.3
The Enterprise Sign On Engine (ESOE) allows an enterprise to meet its goals for identity management, single sign on, authorization, federation, and accountability for resource access in a very extensible manner. The ESOE is built using the OASIS SAML 2.0 specification, and the ESOE's powerful authorization engine is built around a reduced version of the OASIS XACML 2.0 standard called Lightweight eXtensible Authorization Control Markup Language or "LXACML".
Many bugfixes have gone into this release specifically relating to MySQL deployments. New features for this release are integrators for Confluence, Jira, and Blackboard.
URL: Enterprise Sign On Engine | Welcome
- By Shuru in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:02 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:00 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:42 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:11 PM