Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java GForge SOAP Interface 0.0.7
- 07-09-2007, 05:41 PM #1
Java GForge SOAP Interface 0.0.7
The Java GForge SOAP Interface (JaGoSI) is an approach to access the GForge collaboration platform via Java. This can be used to put other applications on top of JaGoSI. It may be integrated with other applications like the former MyLar project.
The group name will now be the Unix group name, because it has to be unique. The methods createRelease, createPackage, getReleases, getPackages, createFile, and getFiles have been implemented. The implementation of createFile has forced the implementation of two new functions in the GForge SOAP API (getFileTypes and getFileProcessorTypes). The PHP source of GForge has been patched to fit these requirements.
URL: Java GForge SOAP Interface - Trac
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2008, 07:42 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 06:33 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:56 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:50 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:15 PM