Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.4.4
- 07-09-2007, 04:36 PM #1
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Keywords support was added for Number. Indexes in Server Clustering mode are replicated when only deletion occurs. Security checking for local requests is avoided. Lucene Query syntax in hybrid mode is correctly analyzed. Index configuration and templates in IE are downloaded.
URL: DBSight: Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:28 AM