Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Power*Architect 0.9.6
- 07-07-2007, 02:25 PM #1
The Power*Architect is a Java-based data modeling tool geared specifically for data darehouse and data mart design. It allows the designer to open multiple concurrent source database connections, create and explore profiles of the source data, drag and drop source schemas, tables, and columns into the data modeling playpen, and forward engineer the resultant target database and its associated ETL template.
This release marks the first public release of the product under an open source license. It includes enhancements and bugfixes in many areas, including ETL integration with Pentaho's open source Kettle ETL tool, robust project file loading and saving in the face of illegal XML characters, enhanced usability and appearance, MySQL support, and more.
URL: SQL Power - POWER*ARCHITECT Data Modeling Tool
- By sthack99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:52 PM