Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-06-2007, 03:08 PM #1
YourKit Java Profiler 7.0-build2054
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
Garbage collector names are shown in GC telemetry. HPROF snapshots can be captured via the profiler UI. A new "Open Snapshot" dialog was implemented. It's now possible to pause telemetry updates. Eclipse 3.3, JRockIt 27.2, and IBM Java 5 SR5 are supported. Several bugs were fixed under Windows Vista.
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM