Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Need scjp 1.5 dumps urgently

    Hi friends,

    I am planning to give my scjp 1.5..Can anyone please give me the latest dumps of scjp 1.5..my mail id:bharath.venkateswaran@gmail.com

    Regards,
    Bharath

  2. #22
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Bharath,

    SCJP owns the copyright law for their questions. And using dumps will be perceived as cheating for the exam. Requesting, distributing *dumps* is illegal in any respectable site/forum, as java-forums do.

    What you have to do is, go for mock exams (like this ExamLab), instead of dumps. Don't go for the illegal side.

  3. #23
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Eranga,

    For me, I know that the link is examlab.tk
    But the problem is some others may not know about it. Because of that, I think you can do something.

    The rule of disabling urls is used to avoid spams. While this is not a spam url, I think you can do something.

    When I read this thread at first, I didn't understand that it is a URL. Because it didn't show even www prefix or http prefix :)

  4. #24
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    Hi Bharath,

    SCJP owns the copyright law for their questions. And using dumps will be perceived as cheating for the exam. Requesting, distributing *dumps* is illegal in any respectable site/forum, as java-forums do.

    What you have to do is, go for mock exams (like this ExamLab), instead of dumps. Don't go for the illegal side.
    You are absolutely correct. But unfortunately we cannot take any action against such things within the community. I mean monitoring each posts in the forum is not practical. But we have doing at the time is, users are advised who's doing illegal/improper things in the forum. Basically related to forums rules. In some cases they are strict, may be users can ban here.

  5. #25
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    Eranga,

    For me, I know that the link is examlab.tk
    But the problem is some others may not know about it. Because of that, I think you can do something.

    The rule of disabling urls is used to avoid spams. While this is not a spam url, I think you can do something.

    When I read this thread at first, I didn't understand that it is a URL. Because it didn't show even www prefix or http prefix :)
    Yes, that link it not a illegal thing or spam in the forum. That's why that post is still there in the forum. Best thing is user must clearly explain that's a link to a web basically, since newbie have some restrictions.

    I agreed with you that some users can mess with that text, either a link or not. So at this time, since lots of members are requesting to enable that link, and it's not illegal site, I'll put the enabled link.

  6. #26
    Shyam Singh is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wat is examlab.tk ? is it a web address ?

  7. #27
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyam Singh View Post
    wat is examlab.tk ? is it a web address ?
    Yes it is; didn't you read what is being discussed here? :)

  8. #28
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eranga View Post
    You are absolutely correct. But unfortunately we cannot take any action against such things within the community. I mean monitoring each posts in the forum is not practical. But we have doing at the time is, users are advised who's doing illegal/improper things in the forum. Basically related to forums rules. In some cases they are strict, may be users can ban here.
    I couldn't understand why did you say that "monitoring each posts in the forum is not practical". :rolleyes:

    By the way, I think it's better if you can edit that "illegal request" message and write something like [deleted: illegal request]. :)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i am not able to download the simulator as it is giving the error message can any1 guide me how to appoach to solve this problem........error message displayed "Server Not Found"

  10. #30
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    parashar,

    I got the same error today. I think it is a temporary server-down, because I've successfully downloaded it from that site few days ago. Try again and again :D

  11. #31
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    I couldn't understand why did you say that "monitoring each posts in the forum is not practical". :rolleyes:
    Because every day, lots of messages are send here in the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    By the way, I think it's better if you can edit that "illegal request" message and write something like [deleted: illegal request]. :)
    What you mean by this?

  12. #32
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

  13. #33
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    parashar,

    I got the same error today. I think it is a temporary server-down, because I've successfully downloaded it from that site few days ago. Try again and again :D
    Ya, seems like that.

  14. #34
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    By the way, I think it's better if you can edit that "illegal request" message and write something like [deleted: illegal request]. :)
    As you can see, bharath.venkateswaran's post is about requesting for illegal dumps. Therefore you can edit that post (using your moderator privileges), and then delete that request, and write the reason of editing that post as "[deleted:illegal request]". That is what I mean. :)

    Otherwise, that illegal message is viewable to everyone, that seems not good.

  15. #35
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hay, that site was available 2 hours ago, but now it is not available again :eek:

  16. #36
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

  17. #37
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unborn dreams View Post
    As you can see, bharath.venkateswaran's post is about requesting for illegal dumps. Therefore you can edit that post (using your moderator privileges), and then delete that request, and write the reason of editing that post as "[deleted:illegal request]". That is what I mean. :)

    Otherwise, that illegal message is viewable to everyone, that seems not good.

    How do you think about this, Eranga ?

  18. #38
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,372
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Actually for such things, what we have do is close the thread or delete the relevant posts. Actually it's not good to close the thread now. So I can delete the post.

  19. #39
    unborn dreams is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eranga View Post
    Actually for such things, what we have do is close the thread or delete the relevant posts. Actually it's not good to close the thread now. So I can delete the post.
    Yes, but you didn't.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm very happy to have this for free.........u people r gr8.....
    ..::SC::..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 400 Mock Exams Questions for SCJP 1.6
    By kks_krishna in forum Java Software
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Mock exams for SCWCD 5
    By Enthuware in forum Java Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. 800 Mock Questions for SCJP 1.6
    By Enthuware in forum Java Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •