Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: J2ME ChartComponent 1.5
- 07-01-2007, 10:20 AM #1
J2ME ChartComponent 1.5
J2ME ChartComponent is an MIDP 2.0 charting component with basic functionality for showing charts on embedded devices. It currently implements horizontal bar, vertical bar, and line charts. An incomplete and experimental pie chart component is implemented, as well as a very simple 'legenda'.
With this release, it is possible to show values for pie charts. The drawing functions have been moved outside of the paint method, so that it is possible to draw directly on Image objects instead of having the chart items shown on the Screen (see the drawPie and drawChart methods). Some minor bugs have been fixed.
URL: J2me ChartComponent, charting tool for embedded devices
- By Daniel in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 06:56 PM
- By bartosz666 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:36 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 07:27 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:46 AM