Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-05-2008, 02:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Be Optimal! - DNA's Vehicle Routing Initiative 2008
Until December 31st, 2008 companies may obtain a free Developer License of the JOpt.SDK Vehicle Routing Library
The Vehicle Routing Initiative aims on software vendors that plan to incorporate advanced route planning and optimization features into their existing software product. Be it in Logistics, Field Service or Sales Force Planning ISV's are encouraged to contact DNA at
to obtain a free Developer Express License including email support. This offer is only valid for companies with own applications and products in these fields.
"This initiative has been launched because we experienced that many applications in this field are still lacking from optimization functionalities. One reason is that many developers are afraid of dealing with complex mutltiple vehicle routing algorithms as this requires in depth experience with meta heuristics, which is of course not the primary focus of modern software engineers", Vincent Mayer says, (DNA's responsible engineer for application integration)
Therefore DNA has designed a SDK that offers optimization functionalities with an easy to use API. Worldwide, DNA partners rely on DNA's scheduling and rapid decisioning technology to bring their customers outstanding solutions for automatic taskforce planning whithin one single piece of software.
- By aravindln in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2007, 08:25 PM