Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: QueueMetrics 1.4 (Documentation)
- 06-29-2007, 12:54 PM #1
QueueMetrics 1.4 (Documentation)
QueueMetrics is a queue log analyzer that measures a number of metrics of queue and agent activity for the Asterisk PBX. It offers detailed reports, real-time panels, and start pages for agents. It also drives a wallboard and has an XML-RPC data interface.
The user manual was updated to reflect changes in 1.4.
URL: QueueMetrics - A call center monitoring software for the Asterisk PBX || Loway Research
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:17 AM
- By mcal in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:20 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2007, 09:45 AM
- By goldhouse in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:18 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:24 PM