Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 1.7.0-RC3
GeoServer connects your information to the Geospatial Web. With GeoServer, you can publish and edit data using open standards. Your information is made available in a large variety of formats as maps/images or actual geospatial data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. It supports WFS-T and WMS open protocols from the OGC to produce JPEG, PNG, SVG, KML/KMZ, GML, PDF, Shapefiles, GeoRSS, JSON, and more. It is built on the GeoTools2 Java GIS toolkit.
Among others, this release fixes two pernicious bugs that caused FeatureTypes and coverages to disappear in certain circumstances. In total, there are 19 bugfixes since RC2.
URL: Welcome - GeoServer"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 06:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2007, 07:48 AM